Joining together with the gratitude community. Praise God from whom all blessings flow...
144. winter break
145. Christmas time with friends and family
146. laughing till we cried
147. lots of old friends together in Sea Kettle
148. crocheting with sisters
149. a family that truly loves each other
150. a family that loves to be together
151. Grandma's dinners
152. a week with no plans
153. Dad advice - Dadvice :)
154. A thoughtful and inquisitive brother who asks good questions and longs to know the truth
155. a kind and compassionate husband
156. sleeping in
157. wreaths on the windows
158. a good friend whose suffering has ended - her sorrow and sighing fled away
159. warm house to entertain
160. a day to work on updating and advertising our first floor apartment
161. cuddling with my sisters on couches
162. hot cocoa
163. crocheting time with Katie, Kim and Aunt Wendy.
164. Christ's love and patience with me
165. crisp (but not too crisp) winter mornings
Soli Deo Gloria, my friends.