Joining again in the Gratitude Community @A Holy Experience.
76. a new week
77. our first snow in Sea Kettle
78. the fact that our first snow was not a big snow...we don't have a shovel, yet!
79. little ones in sweater-suits and wild curly locks
80. new friends
81. church and lunch with a cousin
82. Samantha wanting to come with us to church
83. Chinese food
84. a new pot rack
85. a patient husband waiting while I peruse the craft store - for the fourth time this week
86. Mom's sewing help
87. a big birthday this weekend (Dad's 50th)
88. a home
89. Brian, Brian, Brian...
91. peace during a 2 1/2 hour commute.
93. work friends
94. Student's mom who brings in lots of sweet treats!
95. prospective renters
96. Rhema and family - www.rhemashope.wordpress.com - lots of eye contact yesterday and a great big "Hi!".
97. ride to church from Mom and Dad James
98. text picture of McKenna family tree from Katie
99. Jesus - he will not rest and he will not let me go
Soli Deo Gloria