Monday, November 9, 2009





FOR TODAY... November 9, 2009
Outside my window... It's dark early, but oh-so-deliciously temperate!
I am thinking... About my "Where the Wild Things Are" lesson plan for tomorrows art classes.
I am thankful for... quiet nights in bed with Mr. James, blogging and kind of watching old Seinfeld episodes.
From the kitchen... My lovely neighbors brought us some soup, salad and rolls tonight because we are busy packing up the house.  What a blessing.
I am wearing... Brian's shirt, because I always wear them when I'm feeling especially needy and tired.  They smell devine.
I am creating...plans and ideas for the new house.
I am going...to sleep soon.
I am reading... inbetween books at the moment. I'm waiting to borrow "Look Me in the Eye".  Story of a man with Asperger's.
I am hoping... that I will practice the presence of Christ this week.
I am hearing... gentle hum of my space heater and Brian cuddling the kitty.
Around the house... boxes and mayhem!
One of my favorite things... my space heater.
A few plans for the rest of the week: I'm packing my week away.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
A lingering sign of summer...

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment