Thursday, November 12, 2009



FOR TODAY... November 12, 2009
Outside my window...a dark and cold November night.
I am thinking... about how on earth I'm going to pack up this house.  I'm overwhelmed.
I am thankful for... my new moleskin journals, Fridays, Thanksgiving in the forecast.
From the kitchen... I'm afraid there won't be much from the kitchen in the coming days.  My kitchen is a disaster area.  Looking forward to cooking in my new kitchen, though.
I am wearing... my grubbies.
I am creating... a visual thankfulness journal for the new house.  See examples here.
I am going...to prepare my personal journal with topic tabs tonight and start memorizing Romans 8.
I am reading... Romans 8.
I am hoping... that I will pray more this week.
I am hearing... "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" - NPR
Around the house... boxes and mayhem!
One of my favorite things... my husband.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Packing and preparing for the move.

can't you just smell how new and fresh they are? 

No comments:

Post a Comment