Wednesday, January 23, 2013

flowered ear warmers for the sisters (a recipe)

While Kimmie was home for Christmas, she asked me to make her an ear warmer. I found a couple patterns to combine, pulled out some leftover yarn from my stash and worked one up while we nestled in for a good movie. Of course, I just kept going and pretty soon the rest of us sisters had one too..'cuz you know we McKenna girls just love to match. :)

(To make: crochet this band, then crochet and add the flower from this pattern.)
Speaking of Kimmie, she just landed in Thailand for yet another semester abroad. If you're interested in keeping up with her adventures, check out the sequel to Rwandering KimmieMeandering in Mekong.

1 comment:

  1. Ear warmer is the protective for our ear. I want the quality material with functional design of ear muffs so kindly suggest me.Here we have some features of ear warmer 180.

    ReplyDelete