Monday, January 13, 2014

with my song

The Lord is my strength and my shield,
in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
Psalm 28:7

Thankful, for - 

- Him, whom my heart trusts
- Genesis, Matthew, Psalms and Proverbs all at once.
- sweet thrift store dollar finds
- oreo truffles
- inspiring and encouraging work meetings (SO blessed)
- Naumkeag dinner with friends
- snowball fights
- long-awaited embroidery collage projects
- a new super-sucky (in a good way!) vacuum
- hilarious and interesting late-night documentaries
- playdates with highrockers and Levi's love for his friends
- the "you be the monster and I'll hide" game...over and over.
- Brian, writing and playing new songs, intermixed with toddler jam sessions
- Levi's funny and creative stories while he plays
- a winter day, mild enough for a long walk for coffee and art with my best buddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment