"weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."
- this recurring conversation: Me: crying. Levi: Mama, don't cry! Look, it's the morning! (truth)
- the kindest and most comforting of husbands when I'm feeling anxious and overwhelmed and how he can make me laugh no matter what.
- a good transition back to school; fun with Japanese sumi-e painting, 2 point perspective and cubism.
- driving lessons for Levi, in a nor'easter
- being snowed in for a few days with my favorites
- normal and healthy heartbeats and growth ultrasounds for baby girl
- Levi's music: his made-up songs, his passionate drumming and guitar playing
- sweet morning wake-ups by my newly freed-of-his-confining-crib son
- a constantly warm tea kettle full of orange peels, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; a constantly sweet smelling sea kettle
- seeing people wearing my Christmas gifts
- newly cleaned and organized corners and closets
- old stuff, reused and repurposed
- settlers and sundaes to celebrate my sister's birthday, and of course Katie herself!
- warm drinks, warm blankets, warm clothes, warm husband..warm anything.