Monday, January 20, 2014

forever

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
    You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
12 
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
    Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12

Thankful- 

- Saturday morning spent with friends at the art museum, an awesome new exhibit (birds playing guitars!), lunch out and a snowy walk on Essex street
- a small ladies group meeting, catching up with scones and surrounded by candles
- HUGE snowflakes
- a visit to the hospital to meet baby Jude
- "Papa, there are coldies on my pants..can you put them in the dishwasher?" (Levi, on realizing his pants were covered in snowflakes)
- baby girl's first case of the hiccups
- a few hours of alone "office hours" at Jaho with a cookie and latte
- Levi, singing his way through the day
- fun night of talking shop and art hanging with Kirsten
- a great ArtSpeak planning meeting (more info on this awesome event HERE)
- a fabulous MLK Day; sleeping in (thanks to my gracious husband) subway ride to the Museum of Fine Arts with a very excited little boy, a full day of art and fun with my boys, lunch by the prudential, sunset drive on the coast... 

No comments:

Post a Comment