These days I'm...
-learning how to comfort a sick and teething baby; bouncing,swaying, snuggling, gum rubbing
- sharing all nighters with a perfect teammate, exchanging knowing hugs and glances
- sleeping, needy babe in arms
- encouraged by daily liturgies
- rethinking blog design
- proudly posting beautiful artwork; energized by my students; collecting "junk" for new sculptures
- thankful for such wonderful work
- enjoying Downton Abbey dates
- settling into the dead of winter, trying not to get the blues
- straddling two churches, praying God's direction and wisdom for both
- planning paintings, soaking up inspiration
- thinking of Kimmie, praying for health and safely
- enduring my 3rd cold of the season; pounding tea, vitamin C and echinacea
- looking for a new knitting project
- bittersweetly buying baby cereal and putting off opening it (and kinda wanting him to stay little forever)
- warding off worry; trying to live life in the moment.
What is filling your days?