Monday, January 30, 2012

I shall thank Him...

The LORD is my strength and my shield; 
My heart trusts in Him, 
and I am helped; 
Therefore my heart exults, 
And with my song I shall thank Him.
Psalm 28:7 


- when he wakes up singing
- all day coffee and tea, warmed 8 times
- Papa and baby's saturday morning jaunts, so I can catch a nap (and that he gives up his only day to sleep in for me!)
- a student's hilarious artist statement, recounting a dream about art class and Mrs. James giving him the "smack-down"
- a new frame for old art
- bible curriculum collaboration
- lovely end-of-quarter art projects
- dinner at my parents, with most of the kids and "special friends" (kisses, Kimmie)
- fresh fruits and veggies into homemade food for the wee one
- rainy days
- a new enthusiastic and gifted art student (and a slight raise to boot)
- rice and pot-stickers
- these cute, hard-earned, little chipmunk teeth!
(no time these days to link up, but thanks-listing inspired by A Holy Experience)

3 comments:

  1. love those little teethh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those little teeth!! Awesome! Also, congrats on your new students and your raise! I'm sure it is well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! Teeth! Maura got the same two for Christmas...literally! She got one on Christmas Eve, and the second on Christmas! How crazy is that?! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete