Blessings to you all on this Thanksgiving week. May we continue to fill our hearts and minds with gratitude to our great God for His bountiful, bountiful blessings...
Some bounty from the week...
927. The heart and mind and voice to give thanks.
928. Playing my flute again at church
929. spontaneous decisions that work
930. A short school week
931. finishing our first novel of the year at school and the boys' excitement.
932. my prayer warriors
933. The smell of homemade corn chowder simmering in the crock-pot
934. Sunday afternoon nap and Toy Story 3 with my honey.
935. hearing my husband preach, and his wisdom and sensitivity.
936. Celebrating another year of life for Mom James and Rachel
937. birthday surprises
938. the evening service
939. God's promises
940. The upcoming Thanksgiving feast!
941. This beautiful November full moon...and this photo does it NO justice...