Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; his love endures forever.
During the month of November, in honor of Thanksgiving, those in the James household will list their thanks publicly on an easel in the heart of the living room(idea inspired by Ann). A wrought iron easel, a blank drawing pad, a homemade stamp, a grateful heart; we're ready to list our thanks. We look forward to keeping this new tradition throughout the years, November after November, recording and remembering the bountiful gifts God has given us.
...counting my blessings...
893. a short, yet sweet, last minute visit from Kimmie
894. collaborative art
895. Brian's mid-day email
896. weekend at the Old Homestead
897. my small group
898. a puppy at work
899. a day to catch up
900! these 900 gifts :)
901. neck rubs
903. a new tradition (see above)
904. seas of leaves
905. my student, begging to stay at school with me, even with Pneumonia and all the kids gone on a field trip.
906. Dmitri belly rubs
907. my sweet husband, caring for sick me
908. a cold tended by chamomile tea
910. God's patience