Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Shower Bouquet

This is my favorite thing to give friends for their baby showers.  All you need for this project is a basket, some floral foam, floral sticks, floral wire, some silk flowers and some onesies and/or washcloths.
 Onesies and washcloths are generally best for making "flowers" with, but perhaps socks or booties could work too?
Silk flowers, basket, floral sticks, ribbon..
1. Fold in half and roll up the washcloths and onesies and wrap to a floral stick with wire. 
 2. Stick the "flowers" into the styrofoam.
3. Arrange them evenly in the basket.
4. Add some silk flowers and ribbon and you're done!

This basket went to new baby cousin Drost...
We can't wait to meet you!

 BLOG TITLEGet your craft on Thurs.

20 comments:

  1. I bet any expecting mom would love this! Thanks for sharing!

    www.laforcebewithyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these before, thank you for the tutorial. Just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! I've seen the diaper cakes, but never a baby bouquet! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! bookmarking to share on my blog. love your site! definitely your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! You can see this post on my blog, I writed about Baby Bouquet! Your ideas are so beautiful!! Thanks, Marta

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome idea! I'm totally bringing this to the next baby shower I go to :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you could do this with lace underwear for a wedding shower too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. florisis

    ReplyDelete
  10. For many people this is important, so check out my profile: Satta result

    ReplyDelete