Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sea Kettle's Cat

I really try my best not to be "the crazy cat lady"... 


But, boy do I like this cat. 

Dmitri is the perfect little animal housemate. He's clean, quiet, attentive, and awfully cute.  

He follows me around the house like a little puppy, gently pats my face with his paw when I sleep in and meows desperately at the door when I go out to the garden. I thought cats were supposed to be independent, picky and aloof?

Really now, how could you resist those eyes and that wild mane?




(Dmitri is a Siberian cat. I highly recommend this breed, especially if you are concerned about allergies. This cat is supposedly hypo-allergenic...out of my 6 friends/siblings who are allergic to cats, he only really aggravates 1 or 2 of their allergies and it is a much less severe reaction.  They have such a great disposition and the softest fur.  We got our kitten from this breeder in NH.)

1 comment:

  1. Red Rover, Red Rover... Send that precious cat on over.

    Over to FL that is!

    He is gorgeous! An the perfect cat for an 1800's home.

    ReplyDelete