This is love:
not that we loved God,
but that he loved us and sent his Son..
1 John 4:10
Thankful for -
- real and lasting and perfect love
- Levi and Papa playing guitar together
- a surprisingly successful surrealist lesson
- bokeh filter fun on a warm winter's walk
- our daily dates; paper sculptures, chinese take-out and origami, a documentary, boardgames, tea time.
- an Italian potluck with our High Rock North Shore fam (and walking to church!)
- friday night frappucinos courtesy of Mom and Dad
- a little artistic renaissance and paintings planned
- a surprise gift in the mail and promise of a well-fed baby (thanks to Aunt Lisa and cousin Alex!)
- coffee in Boston with a Yemen girl; good chats, lattes, purple tulips, brownstones and finally some flurries to boot.
(find more thanks-listing at A Holy Experience)