Monday, March 14, 2011

Multitude Monday

He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, 
how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?
Romans 8:32

- God's gracious gifts
- my squirmy baby
- Jordan's concern
- time to paint
- signs of early spring, Brian's excitement
- waking to birds
- new projects and patterns
- early morning walks with Brian
- 20 weeks, half way there!
- a tv-less and radio-less lent
- Kimmie, home for spring break, comfortably napping on my couch.

5 comments:

  1. Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halfway, hooray. Can't wait to the prize at the finish line. Blessings on your squirmy little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came over from Ann’s.

    And though I loved the whole list – this one is my favorite: - a tv-less and radio-less lent (Wow – good for you – Godspeed in your Lent)

    Squirmy baby was number 2 :){smile} This was good to read today. Thank you.

    God Bless and keep you and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list today! And surprise gifts ---- I'm finding more and more of those along the way! I loved the verse your posted today -- not only a reminder of what the season of Lent and Easter is all about, but the reminder that He wants to GRACIOUSLY give us all things. I wonder sometimes when I'm worrying if I really believe that the way I should??? Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete