Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Thanks

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Colossians 3:16

- warm days
- a student, chiding me for eating a sweet and making sure I'm eating healthy dinners
- Brian bundled
- saturday morning cleaning and NPR
- visiting with Charlie
- smell of Chili in the crock pot
- 3rd service, sitting with Ziggy
- quick knits
- Sunday nap
- Lent preparations
- Impromptu date and Brian's tip sculpture...

2 comments:

  1. And so it’s Wednesday and now there are all the Walk with him Wednesday posts to read – but I’m not done with Multitude Monday quiet yet :) And I love the verse at the top!!

    My favorite “thank you” from yours list today was: - Impromptu date and Brian's tip sculpture... (first a surprise date – nice job Brian – and the art? Just a bonus){smile}

    This was kind of a joy to read today. Thank you. (◠‿◠)

    God Bless and keep you and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Craig. haha, glad you liked the tip art. I appreciate such a kind and thoughtful comment. You made me smile today!

    ReplyDelete