Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart,
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best thought, by day or by night,
waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.
- His presence, my light
- quickly filled/filling art classes for next year
- a slowish and restful week
- mid-day (cyber) love letters
- a last-minute consignment outing with Ariel and Elsie, a few good finds
- creative arts "rest month" at church, a few weeks with no responsibilities
- Levi; riding his bicycle around the kitchen, turning on the radio to dance, fearless climbing, joyful jumping, sentences!
- Sunday afternoon hang-out with the Antonells, dinner with my parents
- Levi's excitement when he sees his grandparents, aunts and uncles
- fresh, handmade and oh-so-delicious ravioli from the new neighborhood pasta shop
- skype dates with Thailand and Fiji and all in one day! and catching up with some of our nearest and dearest.
- warmer days and ending more and more of them with my boys on the common..