Monday, April 8, 2013

my vision

Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart,
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best thought, by day or by night,
waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Giving thanks...

- His presence, my light
- quickly filled/filling art classes for next year
- a slowish and restful week
- mid-day (cyber) love letters
- a last-minute consignment outing with Ariel and Elsie, a few good finds
- creative arts "rest month" at church, a few weeks with no responsibilities
- Levi; riding his bicycle around the kitchen, turning on the radio to dance, fearless climbing, joyful jumping, sentences!
- Sunday afternoon hang-out with the Antonells, dinner with my parents
- hand-me-downs
- Levi's excitement when he sees his grandparents, aunts and uncles
- fresh, handmade and oh-so-delicious ravioli from the new neighborhood pasta shop
- skype dates with Thailand and Fiji and all in one day! and catching up with some of our nearest and dearest.
- warmer days and ending more and more of them with my boys on the common..

No comments:

Post a Comment