Monday, October 15, 2012

give one more thing

Thou hast given so much to me,
Give one thing more, -a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me
As if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
-George Herbert


Thankful this week, for...

- the city, bustling
- my new camera
abstract painting night with Katie
- caring employers
- a house filled with the smell of crock pot meals
- nap time rest
- new teeth
- listening to creative journeys
- yet another amazing trash pick
- nursery organization and Jaho treats
- church
- the laughter of my boys
- Levi, covered in paint
- a saturday afternoon date; gallery visit and a long walk in our old haunts

2 comments:

  1. Hope things are ok with Your Dad.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, so far. Surgery is on Wednesday..I'll keep you updated! :)

      Delete