Now thank we all our GodWith heart and hands and voicesWho wondrous things hath done,In whom his world rejoices;Who from our mothers’ arms,Hath blessed us on our wayWith countless gifts of love,And still is ours today.
So very thankful, this Thanksgiving week...
- breakfast with Auntie Kate and Uncle Matt, and a fun Christmas card photo shoot, despite the wind
- secret projects and the season of surprises
- Thanksgiving week
- inquisitive looks
- friends who love Levi and save the day
- a creative husband
- a photo shoot job and a sweet little family to capture
- cream puffs
- feeling better
- cry room friends
- a third service feast and heartfelt testimonies
- sister Kimmie coming home!
- my family. every one.
- God's steadfast love; it's better than life