Monday, September 6, 2010

"Thou hast kept the best in store"

I thank Thee, Lord, that Thou hast kept
The best in store;
We have enough, yet not too much
To long for more:
A yearning for a deeper peace
Not known before.


-Adelaide Proctor

746. my week off; to rest and plan and craft and gear up for the kiddos on Tuesday...
747. scraps and threads from Grandma
748. small group time
749. Brian's wisdom
750. crocheting and catching up with Maria
751. coffee with Lianna and apple grog
752. peace in the midst of Dr. appointments
753. painting for Kimmie
754. my husband's dreams and potential
755. neck rubs
756. my long walk around the neighborhood
757. church volleyball and the evening service
758. seeing God use my pain to comfort
759. friends who stop by, just because..
760.  The Lord is close to the brokenhearted. He rescues those whose spirits are crushed." Psalm 34:18

 
holy experience


4 comments:

  1. praising Him for truth from His word we can cling to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list...and a lovely site! I love your beautiful and varying headers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Psalm!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am continuing to appreciate all of the blessings God has poured into my life and the lives of others. Thank you for sharing.

    God has used Ann to bless us all through the Gratitude Community

    ReplyDelete