This little book was Levi's Father's Day gift to Brian. Even though it's a little late for that particular holiday, this is a special anytime gift for someone you love and appreciate.
Here's how we made it:
1. First I collected appropriate pictures for the text I wanted. I was collecting pictures of reasons Levi loves his Dad.
2. Next, I added text on each photo using Picasa (a free photo-editing program).
3. I loaded the newly edited photos onto my thumb drive and printed them out at the local pharmacy.
4. Next, the photos were glued (in order) on pieces of colored card stock. I think we ended up with about 50 pages, counting backs and fronts.
5. Then I laminated each page, and trimmed if needed. Some of the pages came out bubbly, but not too terrible looking.
6. Last, I punched two holes in each page and added metal binder rings to bind the book.
Here are some examples of pages from our book...
Now, granted, I definitely chose the "hard" way of doing this. You could also just stick the photos into a nice looking photo album (you just need to have the right number of photos...I didn't want to leave any of my pages out). If you have more time, you could also upload your photos onto a website that creates the book for you. I kind of liked the handmade yet durable nature of my book, but the other options are definitely easier!