Now thank we all our God
With hearts and hands and voices;
Who wondrous things hath done,
In whom this world rejoices.
Who, from our mother's arms,
Hath led us on our way,
With countless gifts of love,
And still is ours today.
- H. Genet
So very thankful, for...
- long and slow summer days
- spontaneous lunch with Katie
- air conditioners
- art documentary dates
- a fun and productive meeting with the creative arts team, great plans
- thursday nights
- Ariel's company and baking help
- Levi's constant joy and when he can't decide who to snuggle with
- Brian, almost done with his summer job
- a husband who makes me smile and laugh all day
- an as "As Seen on TV" birthday party for Nana
- my brother-built and almost-done coffee table
- the olympic opening ceremonies (mostly Mr. Bean)
- a little boy who is friendly and loves everyone...but who always comes back to find his Mama for the last and longest snuggle.
- a beautiful and meaningful dedication at church for Levi, and a fun (a little early!) first birthday party (more on all of that later!), fun new toys and a wardrobe to clothe a growing boy
- bath time...