Tuesday, July 3, 2012

birthday, dust and stamps

First of all and most importantly, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI! 
(there's quite a bit more to be said, but I shall save those sweet nothings somethings for real life, if you don't mind)

* * *

Secondly, pardon the dust..been tinkering a bit with blog design. Some links and other such things may have disappeared for the time being, but should be back soon. 

* * * 

And lastly, here's a little something I put together for the birthday boy..
A collection of stamps (with a similar theme perhaps? mine are all authors, for the English teacher), a background (a page from a book, a solid color, an image - play around!), a glue stick (or I suppose you could lick them!), a frame. 

Easy, right?

Imagine the possibilities; states, countries, presidents, artists, hearts, a color scheme. Kinda makes me want to start collecting more stamps.

Well, I think that's all for now, folks. 
Have a happy 4th!



No comments:

Post a Comment