I think these are pretty self explanatory, but here's what I did:
1. Take photo, with an arm (or two) pretending to hold onto something above the head.
2. Print photo and cut closely around the photo.
3. Glue onto card stock and cut around leaving a small border.
4. Laminate and cut out leaving another small border.
5. Punch a hole near where the hand(s) is.
6. Add a tassel or yarn.
Just in case you were wondering how we got Levi to hold up his arm like that...Brian held out a plastic cooking utensil for him to hold onto (his current toy of choice) while I shot a bunch of photos. I was thinking that these would be even more fun to do with an older child, as you could probably get them to do some funny poses and facial expressions. I just took what I could get!