Monday, June 25, 2012

His bounty for my need

What mercy was revealed
What selflessness and peace
My fate was surely sealed
Until He rescued me
His pardon for my sin
His bounty for my need
From slavery and shame
I am redeemed
 
-Starfield


Thankful this week, for


- my bestest of friends, Ariel (happy birthday!!!)(and her perfect ultrasound and already adorable baby!)
- Thessalonians study with my small group
- breakfast dates
- reconciliation
- time to paint
- Ben and Jerrys
- Brian's voice
- a day full of birthday celebrations
- seeing old and precious friends
- date at "The Great Escape" and Appleton Farms
- summer afternoon naps
- our AC havens
- our 3rd church service, another great challenge to be hospitable
- a summer get-away invite from Mom and Dad J., a couple days away
- the perfect summer night at the Willows with the Bornes, and Elliot's sweet smiles
- a spontaneous escape to Winnepausakee; long heart to hearts in the car, the cool northern breeze, warm water, Levi's first swim and his very own boat, sandcastles, hotdogs and s'mores, a blissfully slow and relaxing day on the lake... 
(can you believe this is what we were doing this time last year??)

No comments:

Post a Comment