Monday, June 18, 2012

He's always been faithful to me

Morning by morning I wake up to find
the power and comfort of God's hand in mine. 
Season by season I watch him amazed, 
in awe of the mystery of his perfect ways.
 All I have need of his hand will provide. 
He's always been faithful to me. 
-S. Groves
Thankful,


- His faithfulness and provision
- summer break!!
- all the awesome dads in my life, my dad, my grandpa, my father-in-law, my husband (special lunches and dinners to celebrate)
- some successful father's day projects (getting them done in time!)
- Levi's love for peek-a-boo
- 5 more Beatrix Potter books for our collection from Great-Grandma
- dinner with Mom and Levi, Henry's chicken salad
- end of the school year projects, hugs, notes, kind words
- meeting Andrew on the commons, and his joy in holding Levi (and the joy the comes from sharing my son)
- a great church launch team meeting, an opportunity to love "the point"
- running into my BFF at the coffee shop (living in the same neighborhood!)...and enjoying Beverly Arts Fest together
- my boys


No comments:

Post a Comment