Monday, March 19, 2012

I will sing...

I will trust in the cross of my Redeemer 
I will sing of the lamb that never fails 
Of sins forgiven, of conscience cleansed 
Of death defeated and life without end...
- S. Townend

This week, I'm thankful, for...


- sins forgiven, conscience cleansed, death defeated, life without end
- pansies spotted in the neighbors window boxes
- a fury of paintings, lots of inspiration
- a fixed computer...
- ...a few days without a computer :)
- Levi's enthusiastic climbing adventures (mostly up Mama and Papa)
- my favorite meal of the year, Nana's corned beef and cabbage
- celebrating Uncle Jon's birthday with a fun progressive dinner 
- exploring Katie and Matt's new house and visiting Jonny's not-so-new apartment
- that Kimmie's malaria scare wasn't malaria
- my brother-made coffee table, almost done 
- lattes on rainy days
- a fresh, clean house
- a beautiful baby dedication, Angelina's song
- warm barefoot picnic days..

No comments:

Post a Comment