Monday, March 5, 2012

I will praise Him, still

When the morning comes on the farthest hill
I will sing His name, I will praise Him, still.
When dark trials come and my heart is filled
With the weight of doubt, I will praise Him, still.

For the Lord, our God, He is strong to save
From the arms of death, from the deepest grave,
And He gave us life in His perfect will,
And by His good grace, I will praise Him, still. 

- F. Ortega


Thankful.


- A God who is strong to save
- walking down the wharf, brilliant colors of water and sky
- perseverance
- reassurance
- Levi's excitement when he sees another little person
- a long stretch of sleep
- Brian's convicting sermon on the Holy Spirit
- Levi strumming guitar and singing in key!
- late afternoon sun on the old houses of Salem
- new canvases, creamy paints
- hit-the-spot Front Street sandwiches
- sleeping in his shirts
- some professional development/artistic inspiration to begin tonight
- a great sermon podcast (from a church we frequented when we lived in Detroit)
- Levi's new favorite facial expression..

1 comment: