Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mom, Dad and Baby-Belly Shoot

Despite my never ending sniffles, we decided to go ahead with a little maternity photo shoot that we had planned for Memorial Day morning. We had plans to drive to a nearby garden estate (actually the same place I took some of Laura's maternity photos), but we ended up just taking a little walk around our neighborhood. We're blessed to live in such a picturesque and historic city with so many great places for interesting photos. A very BIG thanks to my talented sister-in-law, Rachel, who did a fabulous job taking fun and memorable photos!


First stop, the Salem Commons...
 Next, we walked toward the Derby House and found a beautiful little garden hidden behind it...
Thanks, Rachel!

4 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful mother-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I think my favorite is the black and white of the two of you facing each other each leaning on a fence!

    Yellow is so becoming of you! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs Brian & Kerrie!!

    ReplyDelete