Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pizookie!

Wowza. I was just introduced to the most amazing dessert.  Our friends, Jesse and Mara, came over for dinner the other night and brought the fixings for a "Pizookie".  It's a freshly baked cookie "pizza" (I'm talking RIGHT out of the oven) covered with scoops of vanilla ice cream.  Apparently tradition says you must eat it all together out of the pan.  Now how much fun is that?  And how have I gotten through 26 years of life without experiencing this heavenly dessert? 

P.S. Those of you with kids...you must surprise them with this sometime.  I'm sure they'll flip. 

3 comments:

  1. oh YUM!!! we must get the recipe from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Congratulations - I am praying...so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our friends showed us this dessert too... yum!

    ReplyDelete