Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Brown Scarf

I'm afraid this has been quite a baby week on the blog so far. 
I hope you don't mind a plain old knitting post! :)
______________________________________________________________


Remember Katie's birthday scarf?
This is what I was initially *trying* to make...
My friend, Emma, just learned to knit and this pattern was one of the first things she knit.  She brought it to small group one day and I thought it was so cute and a perfect warm accessory for cold-blooded gals, such as myself.  They work up quickly, so I'm sure I'll knit more to give away.  

The pattern is simple. Knit a scarf until it reaches around your neck and folds over on top of the other side. Sew the sides together and then sew the button wherever you like. I wore it all day and it's so warm and cozy!

3 comments:

  1. adorable & a great way to use bits of yarn~

    xo

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the big wooden button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerrie!! I totally made one of these (well, mine was crocheted) but instead of making a full scarf I made one of these and put three small buttons on it... I love it! We are just so fashionable... and warm :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete