Monday, June 28, 2010

Thanks

For thy Church which evermore,
Lifteth holy hands above,
Offering up on every shore,
Her pure sacrifice of love,
Lord of all, to thee we raise,
This our grateful hymn of praise.

601. great last week of school
602. 2 kids moving on to public school and 1 graduating
603. sitting by Evie and Patrick on the plane
604. upcoming week of vacation
605. Brian love
606. Sunday afternoon naps on Derby wharf
607. Mom visiting my school
608. relief
609. smoothies
610. Friday at school - Erik, the park, friendly's..
611. Time with Cole, Joshua and Rhema
612. "Brown-Eyed Girl" with Jonny
613. "At Last" with Dad
614. conquering my fear of bucket trucks
615. successful wedding photography
616. party planning
617. breakfast at the Bjorks
618. Geo's speech, parents kind words
619. raspberries
620. today




holy experience




2 comments:

  1. I adore your list.... you fear trucks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Traci! Well, I don't exactly fear trucks, but I don't like heights! For the wedding I photographed, I had to go very high up in a bucket to take a photo of the whole wedding. It was scary, but I did it! When I get a picture of it, I'll post it and show you what I mean!

    ReplyDelete