Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last Minute St. Patty's Decorations

Piggy-backing on my other St. Patrick's Day post...


I just wanted to briefly share my last minute decorations for our little shin-dig.  


I was pinched for time so I had Brian run outside to get a budding branch for my tall green vase.  It was a beautiful branch, but a little sparse, so I dug up some green patterned paper went to work creating little paper clover ornaments. I punched holes and hung them on the branches with green yarn. 


This project only took about 15 minutes, but it added a festive flair to the party. You could easily modify this for any holiday. For example, I did something similar for Thanksgiving this year. 


Easy. Simple. Pretty. Cheap. 
Just the way we like it.  


I made some extra ornaments, so I tied a few to the potrack as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment