The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.
Thankful this week, for -
- rained out softball games and spontaneous sibling fun nights
- checking many items off of a lengthy to-do list
- grilling with friends and co-workers, the "boooo" game
- field day with Papa; seeing him in his element, Levi doted on by middle schoolers galore
- notes from faraway friends
- a birthday party for one of Levi's most favorite buddies; seeing old friends, many sweet and happy children
- Levi's love for work
- running into my church family. everywhere.
- many "office" hours at Jaho and finally finishing my evaluations
- a Father's Day celebration and many hands spending an entire day constructing a swingset for a lucky (and very appreciative) little boy
- a "supermoon" viewing party with my boys and friends on Salem Harbor, then a late night photoshoot, all by myself