Grace and love, like mighty rivers,
Poured incessant from above,
Heaven's peace and perfect justice
kissed a guilty world in love..
Who His love cannot remember?
Who can cease to sing His praise?
- heaven's peace and perfect justice
- final project excitement
- beautiful illuminated manuscripts by my workshop kids
- "The Restoration Project" with Intervarsity at Monserrat, many student artists working together to explore restoration.
- a first fair under my belt, spending the day with a friend painting and quilting in the sun
- an accidental Sunday afternoon nap
- an afternoon at the park celebrating Clover's birthday
- a church where grace reigns
- Levi's frequent requests to pray and his first attempts at praying himself "Thank you, Jesus. a-MEN!"
- a Kentucky Derby party with good friends; big hats, suspenders, mint juleps, a short and sweet sports event that even the Jameses can enjoy
- getting a picture text of Levi holding an "I love Angie Miller" sign at the American Idol concert in Beverly
- Friday morning with Jen and Hannah, Levi and Hannah in the wagon
- head massages
- pink tulips
- piles of art books
- Levi cheerful nightly ritual of calling after us from his crib, "Goodbye! I love you! I'll miss you! Goodbye! Goodbye! See you later! Goodbyyyye!"
- my happy little side-kick..