My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand..
- our solid rock - his blood and righteousness
- surprise snow, surprise snow-day
- a new crochet project
- the boys on a walk, time to paint
- Levi's high-pitched and singsongy "heeelllloo" and "byeyybyeee!"
- us three, playing and giggling under a blanket for an hour
- Brian, finally with appropriate footwear for winter
- my very hygienic child- asking for a bath at least 5 times a day, asking to brush his teeth at least 10 times a day.
- great new group of art workshop kids, lots of enthusiasm
- modern art breakthroughs with my high schoolers
- our Moroccan feast/Shabbat dinner
- Bri and Levi all snuggled up together on the couch
- a Jaho date with Ariel and Elsie
- lots of Katie and Matt hang-outs this weekend (and her modeling help)
- Brian's new verses to an old hymn
- a weekend visit from an old friend; bagel world, good chats, homemade pizzas, a late night 1920s sing-a-long
(Jesse tells me that his Mom reads this little blog of mine..so, we thought we'd give her a shout out. This is for you, Mrs. Peterson!)