Friday, March 15, 2013

his arms


He's his Papa's boy through and through. It's cool that I'm around when his Dad is home, but at the end of the day it's in these big strong arms where Levi so desperately wants to be. And really, who can compete with those gigantic all embracing hugs, kind or silly smiles, tender touches, that joyful energy, perfect Elmo voice and those oh-so-funny jokes? 

The truth is, I don't blame him in the least. I'm rather enamored with the man myself- and at the end of the day, in his arms is just where I want to be too. 

1 comment:

  1. Your comment box is back!!! I have missed being able to say what a lovely post. It is such a pleasure being able to share glimpses of your life. I am at the stage of baking a cake to bribe my rugby playing lad home to visit. I love remembering how wonderful it was to squish Jasper when he was Levi's age.

    Have a happy and peaceful weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete