Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Favorite Valentine

I was looking through the craft room shelves the other day and stumbled upon the valentine that Brian gave me the year we were engaged.  I couldn't help but marvel at it just as much as the day he gave it to me.  I mean, the boy made a 3-d model/pop up card of Doane's Falls, the place he asked me to marry him. I remember being so amazing at his ingenuity and utter sweetness. It meant so much that even though he wasn't naturally a crafty person, he spent the time to make something that he knew I would find so special. That guy is such a keeper, I still can't believe he chose me
The road, the path, the falls and the rock where he proposed, it looked just like this... so clever!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! You are both so creative. Had we lived in the same place I would have had so much fun creating with you two!

    ReplyDelete