Monday, February 14, 2011

Counting my Blessings: Valentine Edition

I'm thankful this week and always for my valentine, Brian James....

- his kindness and patience
- his voice
- his creativity and passion
-how we are the perfect match
- how he makes me laugh
- his strength
- his sweet and thoughtful tokens
- our endless fun
- his music and poetry
- how he always makes time for me
- how he romances me
- his provision
- his smile
- his spiritual leadership and maturity
- his selflessness and humility
- his wisdom
- the sweet years we've spent together and the years to come


-him and everything God made him to be.

2 comments:

  1. I clicked over from Ann’s today. A little late – but there are so many to read!

    First – your husband is a lucky man to have a wife who makes a whole “thankful” list about him. God smiles at this I think.
    God Bless and Keep you and your family

    Oh, and Happy day after Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Craig. You're such a thoughtful commenter! I appreciate it. Hope you have a great valentine's too!

    ReplyDelete