Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lots of Little


One of my favorite things to do with a wilting bouquet (or even a fresh one!) is to fill lots of small vases or containers with the still-good-flowers rather than putting them altogether in a big vase.  In fact, I have far more tiny vases than I do large ones.   I like to spread the cheer all around the house - a couple vases on the coffee table, a few in the kitchen, maybe one in the bathroom or bedroom.  These tiny vases are pretty easy to come by, it seems like everyone is trying to get rid of these little guys. I highly recommend picking up a couple next time you're at a flea market or a yard sale. They are usually less than a dollar and I use them constantly.  I even fill them with evergreen from our Christmas tree in the winter or colorful leaves in the fall.  There are so many possibilities for spreading beauty in your house with these tiny containers...







1 comment:

  1. Those are so darling! And I can't believe your kitty wants to drink it hehehe!

    ReplyDelete