This is my Father's world.
O let me ne'er forget
that though the wrong seems oft so strong,
God is the ruler yet.
This is my Father's world:
why should my heart be sad?
The Lord is King; let the heavens ring!
God reigns; let the earth be glad!
651. gelato with Lizzy and Emma
652. canoeing with the boys on the Charles River
653. new flower box plants
654. Soft Sage paint and old Beatrix Potter prints
655. McKenna family dinner conversations
656. a full day to clean and organize
657. my kitty, tummy side up
659. fun toys in the mail
660. fun week at summer camp - arcade, bowling, movies
661. fancy fondue dinner
662. nesting fun
663. daily bagels
665. 4 years of marriage