Thursday, July 22, 2010

In the yarn basket...

I've been (slowly) working on a new crocheting project.  It's a pretty easy pattern and I have about 7 more months to complete it, so I'm in no hurry. :)  I love the soft yarn and the muted green colors. 


Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love to plan and collect and decorate in preparation for big life events. Nesting, I guess? For example, I was collecting little towels and table cloths in my hope chest, years before I ever got married. So, in a feeble attempt to stave off my desire to put together a nursery NOW, I'm keeping my hands busy with this mini afgan. We'll see how my little plan works...

2 comments:

  1. You mean you can leave your yarn out, in full display of your cat? I have to keep my knitting bag closed in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes if you can believe that! He's quite respectful of Mommy's yarn. :)

    ReplyDelete