Thursday, February 27, 2014

thankful (a little late)

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:18

Thankful for- 

- a week of February vacation, lots of fun, family time and relaxation
- 7 (!!) little lent paintings, finished 
- a lovely and relaxing valentine's and my one and only and very beloved valentine
- Levi's love of hide and seek
- a reunion with an old friend
- surprise snow days
- an impromptu toddler Valentine party
- favorable tax returns
- a date with Lianna; good chats, lattes and a shared s'more crepe
- sister texts with WAY too many emojis
- Levi's idea to make a paper city, after seeing one at the art museum
- nursery duty with good friends and adorable babies
- a husband who cares about my creative work and gives me the ability to take time to paint
- ArtSpeak plans coming together, my painting going well and almost done
- this reminder (thanks, Jeniel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment