Monday, February 10, 2014

for those common things

For life and health, those common things,
Which every day and hour brings,
For home, where our affection clings,
We thank Thee, Lord.
- A. Hutchinson

Thankful, for...

- life, health and home
- a coffee date in the big city with my Yemen twin
- Levi's love for "nose fights" (most of us call them "eskimo kisses")
- body pillows, heating pads and leg rubs
- collage painting with church kids
- a long and long overdue date night with my beloved in Salem and Boston and knowing Levi is having a blast with Grammy and Grampy
- my boys and their marathon reading sessions
- a night spent cuddling with baby Tessa
- valentine mail from Kimmie
- 3 of 7 lent paintings done
- a fantastic morning of painting and fellowship with church artist friends
- my student's excitement for paper marbelizing and mask making
- February vacation next week
- my loving and affectionate little buddy


No comments:

Post a Comment