Monday, February 3, 2014

let me be singing

The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning,
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes
-M. Redman

Thankful, for - 

- new days dawning, a new month
- a sneak peek morning at the Children's Piazza and a very happy little boy
- "Winter Evening" at New Hope; beautiful music, talented students, hilarious skits, good company, prayers sung in Latin
- a last minute yet surprisingly successful day at work with Levi
- inbetween times to knit and sketch
- Dmitri purring quietly next to me while I blog
- playgroup mornings
- Levi's love for his new pots and pans
- a last minute trip to Arlington; coffee date with Rachel
- 4th/5th grade Winslow Homer inspired paintings that I thought were going to fail miserably, but came together so beautifully!
- my little comedian
- baby girl's pokes and jabs
- a full and bustling Chinese New Year's dinner at church
- Monday night dinners with my parents while Brian's at class
- art supply shopping and coffee break with a friend
- a warmish start to February
morning cuddles with this guy, especially on our days off and there's no hurry to go anywhere in particular...

No comments:

Post a Comment