Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday thanks

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever...

When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord;
he brought me into a spacious place.  
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
Psalm 118:1,5
Thankful, for..

-a good God, spacious places
- for lots of excitement and well-wishes for baby #2
- a fun fundraiser and masquerade ball with church; especially Levi ripping it up on the dance floor.
- football Sunday at the Antonells; not so much the football, but the company :)
- new library books
- a proper date, dinner and ice cream
- Brian and Levi in costume, getting their picture taken by many strangers throughout the streets of Salem
- autumn collages galore by my youngest students 
- early morning devotions with Levi; his love for his Bible and his prayers for his friends and family
- warm blankets
- a crochet student
- a skype date to Fiji, on the calendar
- costume days at school
my beloved's hands to hold
- leaves everywhere, glorious colors
- every day, feeling a little better

No comments:

Post a Comment