Monday, September 2, 2013

streams of mercy

Come thou fount of every blessing
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Streams of mercy never ceasing
Call for songs of loudest praise

And teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming tongues above
I'll praise the Mount I'm fixed upon it
Mount of Thy redeeming love.
-R. Robinson


Thankful, for...

- streams of mercy, never ceasing
- a birthday party shared with Kimmie and Grandma; good fun and thoughtful gifts
- a fancy schmancy iphone for my birthday, from my parents (!!)
- warm biscuits
- a beach picnic with Kimmie and a farewell dinner
- time to read
- story time with Tirzah and Elsie
- couch cuddles
- unexpected time with an old friend
- this in my inbox- "I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!" - Psalms 116:1, 2
- Fro-yo for lunch, courtesy of a sweet husband 
- a fun day at the Gloucester Maritime Festival with the James parents; crafts, seeing friends, a foggy harbor, Levi love of snakes, holding creatures in the aquarium touch tank, a yummy lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment