Friday, August 3, 2012

gone campin!

Last year I was having a baby while my family was away on our annual camping trip, so I'm extra excited to go and spend a week up north roughing it with my favorites. WITH said baby, no less! 


I'm looking forward to beachin' it everyday, sand castles, s'mores, family games, cuddling up in a tent with my boys...rest and relaxation like CA-RAZY. And I'm sure Levi will get a great immunity boost with all the dirt, bugs and such that he's going to be playing in and ingesting. ;) 


We'll be away until next Friday and I'll most probably be "unplugged" for the duration of the week.  Don't worry, I've scheduled a couple of posts (for instance, I'm going to be away for the final "Levi on the 7s!") and I'll be back real soon with some fun camping pictures. Unless we get eaten by bears or something...


Have a great week, friends!

(camping 2010)

1 comment:

  1. [AUNTIE] KATE & [UNCLE] MATTAugust 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM

    can't wait to go tenting with everyone!!! <3 see you soon!

    ReplyDelete