Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Accessories

 I loooove me some matching Easter outfits (see Easters 2010 and 2011). Especially cheap, easy, adorable ones.

This year I went rather low-key; we all wore white and khaki and then I made bow ties for the boys and a matching flower headband for myself from old scraps from my fabric basket. I think I finished all three during one movie sitting. Worked out quite nicely for this sick, busy Mama!

(these projects were loosely based on the following tutorials: Bow tie tutorial and Flower headband tutorial)

2 comments:

  1. i love it! i need to be more pro-active (matt's bow tie is still sitting on my desk...). The one with Levi upsidedown is sooo funny! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FREAKING CUTE. is this what was suppose to be in my Easter envelope??

    ReplyDelete